Here's what I ate today:
- Breakfast: eggs with cream and butter, two kiwis
- Mid-morning: apple, sunflower seeds
- Lunch: beets (cooked), carrots (raw), ground grass-fed beef patty (seasoned with garlic, sage, and thyme and cooked like a gigantic meatball)
- Afternoon: an orange, some coconut milk, and a "primal bite"
- Dinner: Broccoli salad with bacon, pecans, and raisins (recipe out of the PB cookbook) with dressing made with freshly made baconnaise. Yes, that's mayonnaise made with bacon fat. Dear sweet Jesus, I know. I actually used half bacon fat and half walnut oil, and it was OMG INCREDIBLE.
- Dessert: Frozen blueberries